Saturday, January 23, 2010

Phoenix Commercial Property I Heard A Commercial For Acting Auditions In Phoenix For Nickelodeon But I Didnt Get The Info Do You Have Any?

I heard a commercial for acting auditions in Phoenix for nickelodeon but i didnt get the info do you have any? - phoenix commercial property

at 13, I would like to act, but I couldnt take the time. Star Maker has been, even though my mother said, she felt better, if I go to Disney or Nickelodeon. I like going to Disney Channel, but now I will try to Nickelodeon. I would appriciate if you send an e-mail with the information that you are considering to act for Nickelodeon know to send. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

File Merchants aerosoles Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates